The speed post is one of the great service by the Indian post office. It is used to send the parcels that needs to be delivered quickly within in a week. This service is available across all over the India and internationally the service is termed as EMS. This also provides the tracking facility which the customers can used to find the delivery status of the package. The Air way bill number is used in speed post tracking to fetch the courier status from the Indian post office website.
The status of the speed post parcel delivered by the Indian post office can be known using the speed post tracking feature by just entering the AWB tracking number. This also has the feature to get the status of multiiple tracking numbers at once. Also the registered post status can also be retrived with this option.
India Post is one of the leading delivery industry in India. Its services are widely distributed postal network in both domestic and internationally. It is a subsidiary of the Ministry of Communications and owned by Government of India. Department of Posts was established in 1854 by Lord Dalhousie. In India, it is generally called as ‘Post Office’. It has almost 160,000 post Offices across India.
The professional courier is a direct competitor to the Indian post office. Their services are quite competitive and offer them at a reasonable price. The tracking feature is available for all the couriers unlike for premium services of India post. The professional courier tracking works just like the speed post tracking and gives complete details about a parcel transit.
It is the backbone of the India. It is playing big role in country’s economic and social development. It is providing one of the best services and products to customers, those are Small Savings Schemes, Life Insurance (Postal Life Insurance and Rural postal Life Insurance), remitting money by money orders, retails services (bill collection, sale of forms and etc). And also Department of Posts touches the lives of citizens in the way of delivering mails like Speed post, Registered post, Logistics Post, Business Parcel. Media post, Air Parcel, Book Packet and etc. Indian Postal service acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as old age pension payments and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement.
To find the exact status of the client articles, India post has made easy solutions to Indian customers, by introducing the advanced technology tracking feature. When we search for article position, this tracking feature shows the consignment status exactly. Indian postal service has created speed post tracking, registered post tracking etc to find the accurate results of articles. Click here the button after entering the consignment number in the above form to find the tracking status. The delivery rates of India post are very low and cheapest. In India, Indian postal services are divided into 23 postal circles. Further these circles are divided into regions and subdivisions.
How to Track Speed post
To make the customer's life easy, India post offers many tracking options. As a customer, you can track the status of the consignment by using the corresponding reference number online or Email or SMS, whichever option is convenient for you. To track the shipment, you have no requirement of install any software; just visit the official website of the Indian Post office. To book and track the status of your package, just follow the below steps:
- Before booking a package, first make sure all the items like documents, posters or paintings or etc are packed well.
- Then visit the nearest post office and contact the counter staff. Then pay the required fee, the staff will book the article and give you a receipt.
- Find the 13 digit speed post tracking number which is printed on the parcel booking receipt.
- Now visit the official website and enter the 13 digit tracking number in the form.
- Now press the 'Track Now’ button. Finally, you will get the current status of your article.
- To track the shipment through SMS by, type 'POST TRACK Your Consignment Number' and then send SMS to 166 or 51969. For example POST TRACK EE568145568IN.
- Finally, you will get the status of the article. If you couldn’t find the result then please contact the nearest post office or customer care executive for further assistance.
India Post Products and Services
Department of Posts offers various products and services, those are given below:
- Ecommerce services.
- Book Now Pay Later and Cash on Delivery.
- Net Banking services. And selling of stamps.
- Insurance services like Postal Life Insurance and Rural Postal Life Insurance.
- Domestic mail products like Letter, Book Packet, Registered Newspaper, and Parcel.
- Premium mail products like Speed Post, Business Parcel, Media Post, and Logistic Post.
- International mail products like Letter, Air Parcel, EMS Speed Post, International Tracked Packets and etc.
- Business products like Bill Mail, Direct Post, Retail Post, Aadhar Updation, Gangajal Services, Post Office Passport Seva Kendras, e-Payment, and e-Post.
- Banking and Remittance services like Post Office Savings Schemes, Money Order, International Money Transfer services, Jansuraksha scheme, Mutual Funds, National Pension System, and India Post Payment Bank.
Indian Post Office
From the last 150 years, the Department of Post has set a benchmark in the courier and postal industry. It has achieved a lot of milestones and growth. It has the largest and vast network in India and covers every corner of the country. Nowadays, it is facing huge competition with private limited companies in India. Thus, to meet the requirement challenges and to face the competitors, it has developed a communication network and providing efficient, reliable, fast, secure, and safe services.
India Post is providing self-sufficient, credible, efficient, quick, and cost-effective services. The Department of Posts is also emerging as a potential service provider to other organizations. Railway Ministry and the Department of Posts have signed a memorandum for providing railway ticket booking services at the post offices. Indian postal service is continuously developing communication technology, especially in mobile telephony and the Internet and to provide the best-in-class customer services.
India Post is providing new and better services in global industry standards by comparing it with other companies. It is the only one in India which connects in rural areas. The future of the Depart of Posts is bright and will remain bright. It has the best customer care support – includes SMS alerts.
Speed Post tracking has a massive network and they deliver anywhere in India. Its price is comparatively similar to other private courier companies. It is super fast and reliable when compared to others. It is the most preferred and loved one in India. It is well known, trustworthy, responsible, reliable, and secure.
It is much more affordable. Its coverage is much better than other private courier service providers. It is 40 to 60 percentages cheaper than others. It reaches anywhere in India, unlike other courier services (Since they have a limited network). It has real-time tracking and 99% packages are delivered. Its services are customers friendly.